Davening means so much more than just saying words. It also means thinking about Hashem and your connection to Him. Tefillah is described as the service of Hashem with the heart. This siddur, with its many unique and helpful features, will help you to truly daven.
- Parallel English and Hebrew text
- Helpful explanation blended into the translation
- A brief synopsis of each tefillah
- Hundreds of tidbits from classical and contemporary sources
- Many helpful and illuminating essays and appendices
This siddur includes davening for Shabbos and Yomtov only.